Heartbeat

I planned my second doctors appointment for when Scott returned from training. I had no idea what was in store just crossing my fingers we would be able to see more than a sack in the ultrasound. It was a treat! baby was around and had a big head! Only thing was the baby was still so small it was hard to distinguish specific features. I think for Scott it finally became real. The most amazing part.. we heard Baby's heart! wow talk about surreal, you can't make that up! It was so fast and shocking. I have been talking and thinking about baby for almost a month at this point but it was so real hearing that heart beat, especially because I couldn't feel anything but first trimester symptoms. I was happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delivery for Mr and Mrs...

Baby Blues